Wesleyan Woods, as a Christian Camp, will be offering Prayer and Worship trails during this season. Our 160 acres will be open for walks with safe distances, social distancing & sanitizing requirements. Safe distances of 6’0” must be maintained between guest and all staff. Any person with a fever or signs of sickness or cold should not come to the camp and will not be allowed on the grounds.
We plan to be operating the High Adventure activities on Saturdays, Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day Weekend. Campers and visitors will need to purchase a High Adventure Activity Band to use Zip Line, Climbing Wall and High Ropes Course. $8 per person unlimited use on Zip Line & Wall. $5 per person 1 time through High Ropes Course.
Self Run Activity: Daily
- Disc golf
- Putt Putt golf
- Carpet ball
- Tether ball
- Fishing (Catch and Release ONLY)
- Canoeing(in the canal)
- Big playing field
There are many activities to choose from at Wesleyan Woods. A 100′ sandy beach on the lake, 49′ water slide, canoes, catch and release fishing, playground, double court sand volleyball, horseshoes, carpet ball, disc golf, blacktop basketball court, 13 element high ropes course, 45′ rock climbing wall, putt-putt golf, a “wet” zip-line, and a “dry” zip-line. Other activities include several nature trails going throughout the property, bonfires, and wagon hayrides. Some of these activities are operated by staff and are open only at scheduled times.
Please Note: Staff Operated Weekend Activities are only available from Memorial Day until Labor Day Holiday Weekends.
- 49′ Water slide
- Dry zip line (42 inches tall & weigh between 40 – 260 pounds) Open for the 2021 season
- 45′ rock climbing wall and cargo net (42 inches tall & weigh between 40-260 pounds) Open for the 2021 season
- 13 element High Ropes course (subject to staff availability) (42 inches tall & weigh between 40 – 260 pounds) Open for the 2021 season
**For RV campers and groups, Staff Operated weekday fee based activities may be available for a group of 10 or more by appointment during the week.
* Please Note: There is a Lifeguard on duty at the water slide and dock. There IS NOT a lifeguard at the beach. Under 16 needs to be supervised by an adult & MUST have a life Jacket on if swimming outside of shallow area. Signs are posted.
Those participating in any camp activities must sign a Liability Waiver. The Liability Waiver form can be filled out upon arrival.