There are many activities to choose from at Wesleyan Woods. A 100' sandy beach on the lake, 75' water slide, dry slide, canoes, fishing, playground, double court sand volleyball, horseshoes, carpet ball, disc golf, blacktop basketball court, high ropes coarse, 45' rock climbing wall, putt-putt golf, a "wet" zip-line, and a "dry" zip-line. Other activities include several nature trails going throughout the property, bonfires, and wagon hayrides.
Self Run Activity: Daily
- Disc golf
- Putt Putt golf
- Carpet ball
- Tether ball
- Fishing (Catch and Release ONLY)
- Canoeing/Kayaking (in the canal)
- Big playing field
- Paint Ball Course (Bring your own equipment)
- ORV trails
Staff Operated Weekend Activity: (Fri. & Sat.)
Please Note: Staff Operated Weekend Activities are only available from Memorial Day until Labor Day Holiday Weekends.
- 75' Water slide
- Dry zip line
- Wet zip line
- 45' rock climbing wall and cargo net
- 13 element High Ropes course (subject to staff availability)
Staff Operated Weekend Activity Fee Rates: (Fri. & Sat.)
High Ropes Course and Climbing Wall
(Subject to staff availability)
NO ACTIVITY FEE FOR RV CAMPERS
(included in nightly rate)
Activity Day Pass $15 per person age (5 to 65)
under 5 and over 65 Free
Swimming Pass per car $5
(Does Not include the water slide)
One time fee of $5 per person
- Sign-up Friday by 9pm for High Ropes
**For RV campers and groups, Staff Operated weekday fee based activities may be available for a group of 10 or more by appointment during the week. Price is $25 per person. Contact office for more details.
* Please Note: There is a Lifeguard on duty at the water slide. There IS NOT a lifeguard at the beach. Signs are posted.
Those participating in any camp activities must sign a Liability Waiver. The Liability Waiver form can be filled out upon arrival.