There are many activities to choose from at Wesleyan Woods. A 100′ sandy beach on the lake, 49′ water slide, canoes, catch and release fishing, playground, double court sand volleyball, horseshoes, carpet ball, disc golf, blacktop basketball court, 13 element high ropes course, 45′ rock climbing wall, putt-putt golf, a “wet” zip-line, and a “dry” zip-line. Other activities include several nature trails going throughout the property, bonfires, and wagon hayrides. Some of these activities are operated by staff and are open only at scheduled times.
Self Run Activity: Daily
- Disc golf
- Putt Putt golf
- Carpet ball
- Tether ball
- Fishing (Catch and Release ONLY)
- Canoeing/Kayaking (in the canal)
- Big playing field
- ORV trails
2020 Season Wesleyan Woods as a Christian Camp will be offering Prayer and Worship trails during this time. Our 160 acres will be open for walks with safe distances. Social distancing & sanitizing requirements we sadly will not be operating the Zipline, Climbing Wall, High Ropes for 2020 camp season. Family Fun Opportunities: Beach, Playground, Carpetball, Volleyball, Tetherball, Canoes, Catch & Release fishing(bring your own equipment & bait) Basketball, Mini Golf, Disc Golf. Safe distances of 6’0” must be maintained between guest and all staff. Any person with a fever or signs of sickness or cold should not come to the camp and will not be allowed on the grounds.
Please Note: Staff Operated Weekend Activities are only available from Memorial Day until Labor Day Holiday Weekends.
- 49′ Water slide
- Dry zip line (42 inches tall & weigh between 40 – 260 pounds) Closed for the 2020 season
- 45′ rock climbing wall and cargo net (42 inches tall & weigh between 40 – 260 pounds) Closed for the 2020 season
- 13 element High Ropes course (subject to staff availability) (42 inches tall & weigh between 40 – 260 pounds) Closed for the 2020 season
High Ropes Course and Climbing Wall
(Subject to staff availability)
- NO ACTIVITY FEE FOR RV CAMPERS
(included in nightly rate)
- Activity Day Pass $15 per person
- High Ropes-One time fee of $5 per person
(non-refundable) Sign-up Friday by 9pm
**For RV campers and groups, Staff Operated weekday fee based activities may be available for a group of 10 or more by appointment during the week. Price is $25 per person. Contact office for more details.
* Please Note: There is a Lifeguard on duty at the water slide and dock. There IS NOT a lifeguard at the beach. Under 16 needs to be supervised by an adult & MUST have a life Jacket on if swimming outside of shallow area. Signs are posted.
Those participating in any camp activities must sign a Liability Waiver. The Liability Waiver form can be filled out upon arrival.